Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 1 My Journey Begins

I decided to start my treatment earlier than I had planned because after researching yesterday, I learned that it takes nearly a week to start looking "bad".  Today is Wednesday, I  have a wedding to photograph Saturday night, and an Engagement Session Sunday morning,  possibly a local theater group Monday night, then I should be just starting to "show" and ready to hunker down for a few weeks.  I'm  trying to get the worst part over before we go back to school.  Of course this is my "plan."  In a way it is like getting ready for a hurricane, stocking up, trying to think of everything I might need and getting ready.  I took the kids school shopping last night because I figured I won't be able to go out in public to do it without causing a spectacle before school starts. 
I put my first treatment on last night around 5PM.  This am, it seems to be clearing up my acne (yes, 41 and still have acne), getting the dry skin off.  No pain or redness at all.  Can I use this stuff just to keep my skin clear?  I will try to post photos everyday of my journey on this blog.  Can I exchange this journey for one to the Caribbean?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, I just found your post on your treatment, thank you for taking the time to post it, it really helps someone like me who has to do the same thing. I'm very hesitant because I have to work in an office where I'll be seen by many people every day. I don't have the vacation/sick time to take off. I was even looking for alternatives that would have a shorter down time like photodynamic therapy. Anyway, thanks again and take care. Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be starting this treatment Thursday.It looks like it is going to hurt really bad.
    I will be applying two times a week for five weeks.
    How many days a week did you appt your's.
    What did your face/spots look like when you went to see the doctor.L will you share a before picture.

    ReplyDelete