Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 4 Wedding Day Oh My!

Today I'm red!  I didn't see much difference when I woke up.  On the shower, I noticed the little crevice area on the left side of my nose felt as if it were cracked open a bit and stung when I got water and soap in it.  After I dried off from the shower my face was really peely looking, like after a bad sunburn.  I put on my morning dose of my medicine, then when I looked at my face in the car mirror, in the natural light I could see how red and spotty I was looking.  WOW!

I want to put make up over it for the wedding.  I'm wondering if there is metal in my makeup of any sort.  The Dr. said no makeup.  I always feel that need to push things, and I look abnormally red and spotty today for the wedding.  I thought of the warnings about not using a metal applicator with the Flourouricil and think I probably should not use make up if there is any chance.  I have to admit that before my son's ballet performance last night I did cheat and use a little cover up, which didn't seem to hurt anything.  Probably best not to mess with this stuff though.  I'm photographing a theatre group Monday, and ought to be good and freaky by then.  Maybe the thespians will not notice since they will all be in costumes anyway.  Pain and itching are pretty much non existent at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment