Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Round 3 - Fluorouacil Cream USP 5% Application Days 1 -4

Day 4 Application Phase - Sick at my stomach big time.  I'm treating all of my lips this time.  they are really starting to puff up and turn red.  I'm afraid its causing me to ingest a bit of the medication or absorb more or something.  Skin doesn't hurt unless I sweat or go outside in the heat and then it stings a bit.  Hardly noticeable to look at, except I'm a little pink and my bottom lip has a dark red line around it now.  The bandana I wear is to keep my hair out of my face.  The medication is greasy and even when I wear a pony tail, my hair falls out of place and sticks to my face and I hate that feeling.

Application Day 4 - June 5, 2015


Day 3 Application Phase - This is me running errands and its hot outside.  I had a quick meeting to go to, everyone tried to offer me water when I walked in, they said I looked flushed.  Being outdoors stings.  EOS mint lip balm is my favorite go to at the moment.  I bought a bunch of them, I tried the new vanilla mint flavor, but it doesn't feel as good as the mint to me.  Loaded up on Carmex too.  I'm alone this time, with a puppy and my boys are here off and on, so I have tried to stockpile a month's worth of supplies so that I won't have to go out.  
Application Day 3- June 4, 2015



Day 2 Application Phase -  This is me waking up in a hotel in Gulf Shores, AL the morning after the Dave Mathews outdoor concert.  It was evening and muggy but not too bad.  I didn't apply my PM dose until after the concert.
Application Day 2 - June 3, 2015



Day 1 Application Phase -  I wore Nuetrogena 30 SPF  over my mediation, it didn't look too bad. This was my last teacher work day.  I figured that  the earlier I start, the earlier I finish.  I'm already a few months behind when my Dr. wanted me to start my treatment, but I didn't want to frighten the Kindergartners.
Application Day 1 -  June 2, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment