Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Round 3 - Tear Stained Cheeks - Application Day 9

Today was rough.  My face is having a very intense stinging sensation, which kept me up much of the night.  I think that made me over sensitive, and I was let down by someone close to me which put me into tears.  My tears literally stung my cheeks like acid.  I hate to post this photo from today, but for information's sake, I'm going to post it.  I don't think I would have been as upset about the issue had I had sleep last night, and my face was not constantly stinging.  Everything tends to wear on my nerves more than usual which I think is understandable.  I did call into my doctor for pain meds, which I will pick up in the AM.  My youngest son unexpectedly came back home today, and I don't have anyone to pick them up for me.  I'll take ibuprofen to get myself through the night. The name of the medication did not sound familiar so I'll update you on that tomorrow.
I have a puppy that has to go out a few times a night, so I hope it's not anything that is going to knock me out.  I really hope that dog starts sleeping through the night.  It's also important that I make sure my dogs don't lick my face.  Reminder that if you have animals or kids around, keep your medication in a safe spot.  I read about someone's dog who got a hold of their's.  If your dog eats your medication, they are not going to live, and it's a horrible way to go.  I carefully put mine up after each use.
I decided to take my youngest swimming when the sun went down because I feel bad that he's being stuck indoors with me so much.  We went to a friend's house.  I did not swim because I was afraid the salt water pool would have the same effect on my face as the tears did, and oh heck no, I'll pass on that, thank you.  It wasn't too bad to sit on the patio to watch him swim though.  It gets a lot warmer here in July, even at night, so I don't know that I could sit outdoors at all in July.  If I sweat, remember, that stings too.  Tonight was nice, and my son had a good time.
 Round 3 - Application Day 9 - June 10, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these!! I'm starting my 1st journey through this in the next month or so.

    ReplyDelete