Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 7 Owwww It Burns!

I have to say thanks to my oldest son Remy for photographing me the past few days.

People are starting to look at me today, but they quickly look away, it's not so bad.  I ran into an old ski buddy of mine this AM at the doctors office.  She almost looked away, but then recognized my eyes under all  of the red.  She knew right away what it was, she's a nurse practitioner, and a few years older than me.  Turns out she's already been through this, and warned me it's going to be miserable.  The good news, she looks great now.  Ski bums, wear your sunblock!

I took my boys out for pizza today.  The heat of the day felt terrible. I love to eat spicy food and couldn't wait to get my favorite spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza.  It was terrible, my face is in constant burning pain right now, and to feel that same feeling in my mouth at this moment was torture.  On the other hand frozen yogurt tasted great last night.  No more spicy food until I'm past this.  My lips are burning too.  The medicine seems to be running down the very fine little wrinkles above my top lip, into my top lip.  I've tried to avoid this by applying Carmex to my lips before each treatment with Flourourcil.  I  have fried my lips many times in the past, so they might as well get treated too I guess. 

It was very cool inside the theatre where I was doing my photography session last night.  It felt so nice, I was almost sad to leave.  Cool definitely feels better on my skin right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment