Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Healing Day 4 - Sleep

My painkillers did the trick and I was finally able to get some sleep.  Today they made me a bit sleepy so I even took a nap.  When I woke up and turned my head, my face was stuck to the pillow.  Gross I know. My face is still very red and hurts.  It's peeling quite a bit.  I have to resist the urge to help the peeling along. I can take two pills, but today I only took one so that I could function.  Two of them knock me out, so I will take two before bedtime.  It's important to stay ahead of the pain, because when it comes it comes quickly and is very intense.  I do still look terrible, but can see the healing is progressing.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment