Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Healing Day 2 - No Matter What....Stay Away From Spicy Food!!!

Pain.  It hurts! My husband took me out for Indian food tonight which was delicious, but oh my, I'm in about the worst pain of my life.  It started about mid meal. I didn't get it on my face, it's like the spice is coming out of my pours or something.  It was not hot spicy, I ordered mild, but 2 ibuprofen are like nothing.   I even tried to wash my face off with cool water in the ladies room.  It's stinging and  burning really bad. Think I had a few seconds in there where I was hating my Doctor.  Luckily the kids were not with me in the car, because I'm sure I was using a few expletives when the pain was at it's most intense.

I'm still not getting much sleep if any.
It is still unbearable to go out into the heat, especially the direct sunlight, even for a minute or two.  I'm pretty much either taking ibuprofen or Tylenol to ease the pain.  They don't take it away.  Ice cream is still my escape.  As soon as I am healed I look forward to getting some kind of exercise, and getting some pain free time outside.  My husband and a friend who saw me last week both think my face is starting to look better.  I don't see it.  I'll post the photos from today and you can be the judge. 

Sometimes I get busy and forget my face hurts.  When someone asks me if it's painful, it hurts.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.  I hope I can sleep tonight.  It actually hurts too much for me to feel sleepy if that makes any sense.  Remember two weeks ago when I was worried about how I was going to look!?  Funny how things change. 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see your face after all has healed please...starting mine on Friday.

    ReplyDelete