Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Round Two: Healing Days 18 and 19 Life Under the Bridge

 
Healing Day 19 - July 26, 2014
 
Feeling like the Troll Under the Bridge today.  The being a homebody is the hardest part of this for me.  My lips are a mess.  It's Saturday night and lets just say I got left out because who wants to eat and see my sore covered lips crack and bleed when they're eating? I'm not very cute and fun to be with right now. I try to get out a little bit everyday, just an errand or two, and not in the daylight for more than a few seconds. I make a point to clean house, do laundry, make beds, cook and be productive everyday. I'm trying hard to keep myself up.  I'm grateful this is just temporary, I can't imagine how different my life would be with a permanent disfigurement. 
 
Carmex is helping my lips more than EOS right now.  CeraVe is still my favorite cream now because its less greasy than the others and doesn't sting much. 
 
 
Healing Day 18 - July 25, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment