Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Round Two: Not As Bad As The First Time

Day 6, July 13, 2014

This morning I was pleasantly surprised that I'm not looking or feeling too bad yet.  I felt a little nauseous still, and my skin feels sensitive but not painful yet, much like how a sunburn feels. Eating seems to help the nausea, and iced coffee tastes great.  About an hour or so after applying my morning dose of fluorouracil I got the chills really bad again.  I put on a heavy sweatshirt and socks and watched TV for an hour and it seemed to subside.  I'm pretty comfortable at the moment.  I have not had the headache for a couple of days now and I am grateful for that.  The most soothing thing is my EOS lip balm.  I am not currently applying any products to my face other than the fluorouracil twice daily.  It makes my skin look oily all day, but I can't really complain about that, its not suppose to be a spa treatment.  Every day that I'm not in pain and can sleep is a blessing, one less day than I had to endure the first round, so I'm a happy camper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment