Underneath it all

Underneath it all
I took the color out and you can still see me behind all the red.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Round Two: Day 10 - Whoop There it Is!


 
Day 10 - July 17, 2014
 
 

Today I was busy, jamming to get free Kenny Chesney tickets at the Floribama next month, and I was so absorbed in my very important task that I didn't really notice how bad my face hurts, or how sick I felt.  Distractions are a good thing!  I hope I am all healed in time to actually attend his concert on the beach on the Florida/Bama state line......in  mid August.  I'm staying optimistic. I'll be the one in a big hat, shades and a long sleeve cover up of some sort, assuming I get tickets that is.
 
I'm applying the medication just under my brow and it obviously runs down a bit.  I'm glad I'm treating that part under my brow this time.  Might as well get rid of all this stuff while I'm at it.  My lips are very tender.  Only 6 more applications to go! Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment